Xplicit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Things I like and a new Promotion for Brutalops!

2 posters

Go down

Things I like and a new Promotion for Brutalops! Empty Things I like and a new Promotion for Brutalops!

Post  Methical Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:01 am

Brutalops is interested in helping us grow as a Team - He is now my official spokesperson.

Any issues regarding Outfit protocol should be directed to him via this Forum. I will provide oversight.

I need a Public Relations representative because I am too anti social.
________
I also hate dealing with hierarchy and discipline
I like it when outfit members are able to resolve their own issues without getting me involved
I don't like moderating this forum all that much, brutal might be a savior
I LOVE it when people follow me on the battlefield without verbally second guessing, and without a seconds delay. Follow the squad leader on the battlefield I demand it
Methical
Methical
Outfit Founder

Back to top Go down

Things I like and a new Promotion for Brutalops! Empty Re: Things I like and a new Promotion for Brutalops!

Post  Morgothic Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:31 am

I like dealing with discipline. I like punnishing people. I'm a bit wierd that way.

Grats on promotion. Get a proper mic and limit the amount of randoms in the faction and I'll be satisfied Smile

Morgothic
Admin

https://xplicit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Things I like and a new Promotion for Brutalops! Empty Re: Things I like and a new Promotion for Brutalops!

Post  Methical Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:23 am

wow write a more gothic response plz Sleep
Methical
Methical
Outfit Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Methical Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:26 am

Morgothic your voice and presence is so chill it's hard to imagine you actively disciplining people haha

Though your combat style is beastly and agressive - transfer that over to your personality for a day and take squad lead ?
Methical
Methical
Outfit Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgothic Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:51 am

I like leading and i will lead sqauds and play alot more when i get my new line. Assuming it works that is: Smile

Morgothic
Admin

https://xplicit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum