Xplicit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Your reason for choosing TR.

4 posters

Go down

Your reason for choosing TR. Empty Your reason for choosing TR.

Post  TastyBerryPunch Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Gotta start some topics on this forum. So why did you guys pick TR as your empire/faction/side?
I went TR, because out of all the empires, they seemed to be the good guys. Even though they have a slight "goal justifies the means" mentality.
TastyBerryPunch
TastyBerryPunch

Back to top Go down

Your reason for choosing TR. Empty Re: Your reason for choosing TR.

Post  Morgothic Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:41 pm

The Vanu and all thier stuff look completly ridiculous so that was off the table. Not to mention that skrillex-like crappy theme song! Basically NC and TR was left and I didn't like the "immature" aura aroud the NC: voices, music etc. I figured they'd attract alot of younger players which in time would lead to much frustration for me.

So I went for the moped helmet-wearing space communists and here I am Smile

Morgothic
Admin

https://xplicit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WarWulf01 Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Well quite frankly, this is a new world, heavily invested in, governed, protected and managed by the TR with years of hard work going into building it into the thriving planet it has become. So when some guys decided they were going to take it for themselves, whether they be shiny purple pants wearing laser spewing neo-cultists, or shotgun toting rednecks who are fighting for the right to marry their sisters how could I fail to do my duty and defend the state who has given us so much?
Also of all 3 factions when I joined TR troops seemed to be the most organised, so it was a pretty obvious choice to me

WarWulf01

Back to top Go down

Post  Stetir Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:56 pm

The NC are company driven cattle who think they fight for freedom, in reality the fight in the will of capitalists who are only interested in their own needs.

Vanu are quite sympathetic as they are mostly scientists, but the Magrider is a joke (maybe cool but too situational) so they never were that interesting for me anyway. Also they got a bit too brainwashed for my taste Razz

TR want to keep the order, mankind always needs leaders as they would end in anarchy without law and order.

Stetir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum